We are currently seeking highly motivated and skilled analysts to join our growing Space team.…
The Observatory on Political Radicalism, Domestic Terrorism and Organized Crime, currently directed by Marco Consoli Magnano San Lio, aims to analyze the phenomenon of subversive political extremism (such as anarcho-insurrectionism, Marxist Leninist circuits, neo-Nazi groups and supremacists) and the new balances and the increase of organized crime, in particular concerning the pandemic emergency.
These two phenomena constitute a threat to Democracy and National Security, as the result of moments of crisis in democratic institutions and the high rate of population distrust towards authorities.
These developing scenarios require constant monitoring. For this reason, Analytica for Intelligence and Security Studies offers various positions for Senior and Junior Researchers that are willing to join the Observatory. Our team aims to analyse these dynamics from a historical, political and securitarian perspective.
- Degree in Law, Political Science, International Law, Sociology, Psychology, History, Journalism and related to the areas of interest covered by the Observatory;
- PhD, Master, Executive Courses, Diplomas in Strategic Affairs, Geopolitics, Criminology, Terrorism;
- High knowledge of the phenomenon of political radicalism (anarcho-insurrectionism, Marxist-Leninist circuits, antagonist movement, radical right, neo-Nazi and suprematist groups) and the international network of reference;
- English Level: C1;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to work independently and in groups;
- Flexibility and multidisciplinarity;
- Propensity to research on the subject.
Additional requirements valued:
- Good knowledge of the following languages: Greek, Spanish, German and French and academic and/or work experience in the following countries: Greece, France, Germany, Spain and Chile;
- Good knowledge of OSINT techniques.
As well as the above-mentioned requirements, Senior Researchers are required:
- At least three years of professional experience in governmental and non-governmental organizations, think tanks, and national and foreign research institutes in the field of the study of the phenomenon of political radicalism;
- Solid background in research and analysis.
What we offer:
To the successful applicant, Analytica offers the opportunity to become part of a professional network and to cooperate closely with experienced researchers and international organizations. Moreover, it includes the possibility to gain research experience in a growing think tank and being involved in training courses and workshops with internal and external experts.
How to Apply:
If interested and fitting with the criteria send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the subject: Research Analysts.