We are currently seeking highly motivated and skilled analysts to join our growing Space team.…
Analytica for Intelligence and Security Studies is looking for a Co-Director for the Department of Geo-economics
- Master’s degree preferably in Economics and related fields, Political Science and International Relations. However, also degrees in Applied Social Sciences, Strategic Sciences, Law, Language Mediation and related are accepted;
- Solid knowledge of major political, and private institutional mechanisms of the economic/industrial sector in the international, European, and Italian fields;
- Solid knowledge of major global economic trends, principles of international economics and possession of an overview of major supply chains;
- Solid background in research and analysis of socioeconomic data;
- Good English language skills;
- Good proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications;
- Good knowledge of major statistical software (SPSS, R, STATA);
- Scholarly publications on geo-economics or related topics.
If interested and fitting with the aforementioned criteria send your CV and Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject: Co-Director.