Analytica for Intelligence and Security Studies is looking for research analysts for the Terrorism department.…
Analytica for Intelligence and Security Studies is looking for a Co-Director for the Terrorism department.
Within Analytica, you will grow as a member of a professional network of people and you will work closely with knowledgeable researchers and international organizations.
Among the minimum requirements for the application, you can find:
- Master’s degree preferably in Security Studies and related fields, International Relations, Crisis Management, Geopolitics, Defense Studies, Political Science. However, also degrees in Applied Social Sciences, Psychology, Criminology, Economics, International Law, Diplomatic Science and related are accepted;
- Three years of professional work experience in law enforcement, military, social work or previous work at think tanks, research institutes, governmental bodies can replace an academic degree;
- Solid knowledge of major political developments, conflict dynamics related to int. terrorism;
- Solid background in research and analysis;
- Good English language skills (C1);
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite;
- Good knowledge of OSINT techniques is considered an asset.
- Ability to work independently and in teams;
- Interest in the field of international terrorism;
- Flexibility, adaptive and multidisciplinary approach.
If interested and fitting with the aforementioned criteria send your CV and Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Co-director.
Applications can be submitted no later than December 6.