We are currently seeking highly motivated and skilled analysts to join our growing Space team.…
Analytica is offering several internship positions for students of the King’s College London Intelligence and Security Society (KCLISS). The candidates willing to apply must be members of the Society.
Analytica for Intelligence and Security Studies with its internships offers the opportunity to become part of a professional network and to cooperate closely with experienced researchers and international organisations. Moreover, it includes the possibility to gain research experience in a growing think tank and being involved in training courses and workshops with internal and external experts.
In particular, Analytica is looking for young talents to involve in its internship program within the Intelligence Department.
- Being a member of the King’s College London Intelligence and Security Society (KCLISS)
- BA/MA (also ongoing) in Intelligence, National Security, Conflict resolution, Cryptography or in security related topics
- Perfect knowledge of written English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Strong interest in intelligence / security related subjects
- Knowledge of major stakeholders in the international security field (public/private), knowledge of the intelligence cycle
- Basic OSINT skills and strong analytical mindset in assessing online information
- Previous publication are not necessary although appreciated
If interested and fitting with the aforementioned criteria send your CV and Cover Letter at email@example.com, with the subject: Intelligence internship.